1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9 Posts
I noticed there's no side mirrors on the van. None listed on window sticker either. Will Ford build a van without side mirrors?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I noticed there's no side mirrors on the van. None listed on window sticker either. Will Ford build a van without side mirrors?
If you read the online window sticker, this van has the BLIS system on it and that option has the Power/Heated Folding Short Arm Mirrors on it. Ford is trying to show the folding mirrors that are on this vehicle. It is a drawing and not a actual photo picture of the van.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you read the online window sticker, this van has the BLIS system on it and that option has the Power/Heated Folding Short Arm Mirrors on it. Ford is trying to show the folding mirrors that are on this vehicle. It is a drawing and not a actual photo picture of the van.
Thanks for the clarification.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I wonder if they are trying to figure out if this is potentially a high volume configuration and worth making a larger run of them vs just a few?

Is 148 inch the the longest wheel base version?

Have you been able to receive any of the crew vans yet?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder if they are trying to figure out if this is potentially a high volume configuration and worth making a larger run of them vs just a few?

Is 148 inch the the longest wheel base version?

Have you been able to receive any of the crew vans yet?
You can get a HR Extended body style but it only comes in the DRW and not a SRW like in the cargo van.
We haven't even received the one in the ad yet. It was built on February 14th and is only showing 'Produced' through the Vehicle Visibility status. There are 6 that already have build dates in late April & May.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
If the vehicle was AWD I bet it would be a good seller.
When we placed the order for this first CrewVan, the AWD model was thought to be a late availability built vehicle so we went with the RWD model so we could get it earlier. Then once we saw they were going to have the AWD model available in regular production, we placed the orders for it and NOW all 6 of the ones we have on order are the AWD models in BOTH the MR & HR models. One of the CrewVans is a MR 130" WB model and it ended up becoming a customer order as they saw the preview order and decided that is what they wanted...a SWB version which would be like a 5 passenger wagon but room for their camping gear.

·
Registered
209 Posts
You can get a HR Extended body style but it only comes in the DRW and not a SRW like in the cargo van.
We haven't even received the one in the ad yet. It was built on February 14th and is only showing 'Produced' through the Vehicle Visibility status. There are 6 that already have build dates in late April & May.
Thanks - I need to look at the specs and see if there is enough room behind the second row of seats for 20 sheets of plywood stacked on the floor in one version or the other.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts