Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ford just made this available today....with a 12/12/2019 published date. I stated earlier that I thought this would happen on December 1st and once that date passed thought they may go to the December 25th date as they did last year. NOW.......we know it has happened.

I will need to download this information once I get back to Matt Ford later today. Curious to see what pricing has changed from the original prices and most affected should be the pricing on the base pricing for each model as that is what is impacted with the NEW Ford/UAW contract. There may be a few changes in the optional equipment as some are from overseas sources and those can't be controlled if there are increased cost in making the product and/or the change in shipping cost due to tariffs placed on certain items or countries.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From checking the 2 Matt Ford Transits with current window stickers, ALL of the pricing seems to be unchanged. I do not have the last price lists with me here at the dealership but once back in Texas I will compare the August pricing sheets to the current 12/12 date.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts