Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking every day for any changes in the 2020 Ford Transit Order Guide since there were some changes on 11/11/2020 that have never been published.

One of my contacts in Dearborn, MI emailed me that changes to the 2020 Transit were in the works and should get them soon. I just looked in the Ford system and NOW there are updates for the 2020 Ford Transit Order Guide with a 01/01/2020 effective date (01/02/2020 print date) and a 01/05/2020 effective date (01/06/2020 print date) for the Transit Price List.

Looking over the changes NOW and will let you know what has changed for the Order Guide and Pricing.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Changes on a few option offerings. Deleting the RV Prep package, Premium Wood-like Flooring, 3 passenger front seat, and the small center console. Pricing was not affected from prior changes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is the difference between Audio Package #18 & #19?

There isn't an image for package #18 on the Ford website, and the written description between the two seems to be identical.

Audio package #19 is a $280 upgrade.

·
Registered
5 Posts
According to the order guide #19 has Sync #18 does not. There may be a glitch in Ford's BYO site.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
From the 2020 Ford Transit Order Guide, page 15.

Audio Pack #18..AM/FM Stereo, Bluetooth, Dual USB ports, and 4" multi-function display.
Standard on Cargo Van, CrewVan, and XL Passenger Van when rear view camera with Trailer Hitch assist is selected.

Audio Pack #19..AM/FM Stereo, Bluetooth, Dual USB ports, SYNC 3 and 4" multi-function display.
Optional on ALL Transits except XLT Passenger Van.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Changes on a few option offerings. Deleting the RV Prep package, Premium Wood-like Flooring, 3 passenger front seat, and the small center console. Pricing was not affected from prior changes.
Ford.com Build & Price page continues to show Motorhome Prep Pkg available on a Transit Cutaway.

·
Registered
Deciding what to purchase
10 Posts
New 2020 Transit ordering guide released Feb 2, 2020. (URL not allowed) blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/494-2020-transit-order-guide/

Page 12 lists option 16E (Vinyl Floor, Front and Rear) as standard on the Crew Van
Vinyl, Front and Rear. Included in Interior Upgrade Package – Cargo Van (96C) and Load Area Protection Package (96D). Not available with Front/Rear Aux A/C and Heater (Driver controlled) (57G) on Cargo Van, Heavy-Duty Cargo Flooring (60B) or Heavy-Duty Scuff Plate Kit (85B). Requires Floor Mat delete (86X).
Note: Wheel Well Liners are included as part of the rear vinyl floor covering. On the Crew Van, the vinyl flooring is only in the 1st and 2nd rows.
Does this mean that by ordering a Crew Van (R2V) that the Wheel Well Liners come as standard equipement or do you have to order them separate as 15C ??

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
New 2020 Transit ordering guide released Feb 2, 2020. (URL not allowed) blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/494-2020-transit-order-guide/

Page 12 lists option 16E (Vinyl Floor, Front and Rear) as standard on the Crew Van

Does this mean that by ordering a Crew Van (R2V) that the Wheel Well Liners come as standard equipement or do you have to order them separate as 15C ??
These are the Interior Wheel Well Liners that come with the inside vinyl floor mat, NOT the Front Wheel Well Liners that go into the front wheel area.

The CrewVan ONLY has the vinyl floor covering on the front passenger area and the area where the second row seat is located. NO vinyl flooring past the second row seat not even as a option separately.

·
Registered
Deciding what to purchase
10 Posts
@CrewVanManInfo thank you for the response. Makes sense. I appreciate the information.

Now I'll just have to source some vinyl flooring and some wall material to keep the cargo area protected from the dirtbikes and gear.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
You might look for some take-out vinyl flooring from a cargo van and you would just have to trim out the front portion to make it fit. I am working on having the vinyl flooring made from a aftermarket company as well as Penda making the wall panels and ceiling panel for the CrewVan. I should have these available as part of the Matt Ford CrewVan Edition sometime in April or May.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts