Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Been waiting for over 2 months to get a directive from Ford on how they are handling the 2022 Transit production and what would be the changes going to the 2023 model.
So Ford treats it's dealers about the same as us retail purchasers. Must be frustrating.

Reactions: 86scotty

·
Registered
112 Posts
A few days ago when I called Ford Marketing they mentioned I had a private offer from Ford but would not tell me any details.
Same with me about a month ago. I was unable to get any information on exactly what it was. I did a Google search but nothing came up either. Should have tried Bing or the Wizard of Oz (aka "they" as "they" know everything.

Speaking of which, has anybody actually gotten an email from Ford, officially saying your 2022 Transit order has been cancelled (Balanced Out)?

Bill

·
Registered
112 Posts
I sent a tweet to Jim Farley about a month ago suggesting different ways to re-establish good will with the retail Transit orders. So now we must be BFF's as he shows up in my Twitter feed all the time now.
With the price of the metal can with four or six wheels, you would think the margins would be very good for Ford but apparently not. Recent press releases indicate the need to focus on high margin vehicles that did not include the Transit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts