Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you want the Power Sliding Side Door, order it. You may be waiting a long time but we had a similar situation in 2020 when all of the PSD orders went to the last month of production (November) for the 2020 model and then when the 2021 models went to production, they seemed to come out in a normal flow. I am sure that all of the orders Ford placed to the vendor source for the PSD for the 2022 model are now finally arriving at the assembly plant so curious to see how quick we see a 2023 model with the option listed as a scheduled vehicle.

I will be checking every scheduled 2023 Transit to see when the first one comes up being scheduled and when that build date will be. I would think it may be close to January 2023 but may be earlier. Stay tuned!
Thanks for the insights! Any musings as to whether the virtual rear view mirror or SYNC4 will cause similar delays? I saw in the order guide the PSSD was specifically called out as late availability, but no mention on the rear view or SYNC. I've read elsewhere on here that those are limited availability (along with Ecoboost)...and unfortunately I have all those in my order (balanced-out 22 reordered as a 23).

·
Registered
4 Posts
So excited!!! Just finally got my first update email on my order after 330+ days…oh way. It’s a non-update update with Jim Farley basically saying “sorry not sorry”.

(‘22 order now re-submitted for ‘23)

Font Screenshot Document Number Circle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts