Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Ford finally does 'Balance Out' 2022 Transit orders

33204 Views 366 Replies 83 Participants Last post by  brianhadley
Well....it has finally happened. Overnight Ford has moved all of our 'Unscheduled - Clean' orders to 'Unscheduled - Balanced Out' status. That will end any 2022 unscheduled Transits to be built. Now we just need to know what is going to happen with price protection (if any at all) and if there is any build priority for 2022 orders that were not scheduled.

I have been telling our customers to request a build out of their 2023 order and make any changes needed. We may hold off submitting those 2023 orders until Ford gives us direction on the other mentioned questions above. Once we know more details on the 2022 to 2023 transition, I will continue to place a forum thread for those changes.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
I'm betting around Jan 1 there will be some first posts from new users asking if anyone has got updates on their 2022 orders, because they've still heard nothing from their dealer. And it'll be Crossley Ford.

I'm going to see how long it takes for my refund to get processed unprompted.
If you would like a refund, we process them at the time of the request. It usually takes less than 5 minutes after the phone request.

· Registered
6 Posts
In the early stages of the balance out for the 2022 model Transits, there was some rumors floating around that Ford was not going to compensate for the price increase for the balanced out orders. Not sure how this got started, but that is not correct. As I am sure you know by now that Ford is offering all 2022 Transit Orders (that were COVP'd properly through the dealership) a $6,000 certificate for the order on a 2023 model Transit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts