Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
One of the things that is different on the 130":WB is you only have the 180* rear doors. The reason has to do with the sliding side door going back to the rear the van. Not enough room for the side door and the rear one to overlap
It's too bad Ford didn't allow an option for a 253º opening rear door for just the driver's side. That would have no interference with the sliding door and it's the side that would be opened "into" traffic most often when parked on US or Canadian roads. Be nice to have at least that one fold back a little closer to the body.

You know we have to ask: Which (of the fifteen) grays is that? Ingot Silver?
The 130" is just so "cute" - like a toy truck but enlarged. Would be great for zipping around town (or turning around on one-lane dirt roads).

·
Registered
2016, MR, 130"
1,126 Posts
It's too bad Ford didn't allow an option for a 253º opening rear door for just the driver's side. That would have no interference with the sliding door and it's the side that would be opened "into" traffic most often when parked on US or Canadian roads. Be nice to have at least that one fold back a little closer to the body.

The 130" is just so "cute" - like a toy truck but enlarged. Would be great for zipping around town (or turning around on one-lane dirt roads).
Love my 130" WB. Awesome for when the trail peters out and you have to turn around. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
One of the things that is different on the 130":WB is you only have the 180* rear doors. The reason has to do with the sliding side door going back to the rear the van. Not enough room for the side door and the rear one to overlap

. View attachment 171585 View attachment 171586 View attachment 171587 View attachment 171588 View attachment 171589 View attachment 171590 View attachment 171591 View attachment 171592 View attachment 171593

. View attachment 171585 View attachment 171586 View attachment 171587 View attachment 171588 View attachment 171589 View attachment 171590 View attachment 171591 View attachment 171592 View attachment 171593
That's MY van - well not that one - mine is still sitting on the "lot" DARN wish it was headed to MT

·
Registered
6,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Not one of three gray ones. YES, Ingot Silver!

·
Registered
6,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

You might be able to change the door hinge for the driver's side and add the magnetic raised bumpers to make that door swivel all the way to the side of the body. Maybe someone will get the idea and try it out!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I find it comical that this is classified as a "Cargo" van merely due to lack of passenger seats. Your van incorporates the glass in the sliding door which I thought to be exclusive to the crew Van. Additionally having window glass in the rear doors makes it a poor choice for contractors and anyone else desiring to maintain it's contents!

·
Registered
6,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can order a cargo van with NO windows, windows in the rear doors (separate option) or window in the side door AND rear doors. You have to order the CrewVan as a separate body style and it comes with windows behind the driver area, in the side door, and the rear doors

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
After all of the HR and HR Extended vans we have been getting along with a MR here and there, we finally have a 2022 MR 130" WB cargo van.
Since most Transit people never see one of these vans, I took a few pictures so you can see some of the special details of this van.

View attachment 171581 View attachment 171582 View attachment 171583 View attachment 171584
How it the stereo? How does it sound. I haven't read many reviews and I wonder how good or bad it is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts