Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Excited for a Moto Van

26K views 141 replies 20 participants last post by  LumberJeff 
#1 ·
On 10/26 I ordered a 350 HR Cargo AWD EB in Blue Jean Metallic from Awesome Ford in Washington State. First time dealing with this dealership so fingers crossed it turns out to be an awesome experience. The plan is to have it built out by Paradigm out of Colorado to be a Moto Van. It will be my first new or used four wheel vehicle since 2006.

#7 ·
They offer one main setup with options for more electrical stuff in additional packages. I plan to start with their Adventure kit plus the fan from the Explore package. Hopefully within the next year I will be able to have the rest of their options installed taking me to their Voyager package. https://www.paradigmvanconversions.com/148-long-kit

Their bed/table/platform system is what sold me on going with them as it will work perfect for me and the wife or me and a buddy while still being able to take a couple of dirt bikes or scooters. Plus they fold out of the way for when I need to go to the hardware store or something like that making it more versatile compared to most.

#9 ·
I know what you are talking about. I wish they could switch locations since the other one is only a few hours away from me. I'm surprised they both keep using the same name. I looked at the Crew Van setup & I'd go that way with an extra set of beds if I had 3 or 4 people.

#14 ·
It's a bot. It posts the exact same greeting messages on several other forums.

#18 ·
Just wondering if you ever got your van built by Paradigm? If so would love to hear your feedback on it. Looking to use them as well. I'm needing a van that can be a race weekend van and also a family camper as well. I haven't seen anything better than their bed system or layout.

Love the Sherco! I ride a Beta 200.

#19 ·
Unfortunately I still don't have my van so I had to push back my build date. I think they have the best system and layout as well. If they offered the same thing for a Sprinter I'd get one of those at this point since they are available. But since this is the only setup I like I'm waiting for the Ford..🤞 I had a KTM 200 years ago and it was a great bike especially for the PNW single track. Just put a Smart Carb on the Sherco and finished the suspension. I like it a lot more than my last 2017 KTM 300 Six Days.

#28 ·
Nothing yet. I've confirmed that it has shipped from Ford. New date of arrival is June-29th to July 5th. I just sent Justin @Paradigm_Van_Conversions an email today giving him an update. Hopefully late July or so I can get it done. I plan on taking my dirt bike out with me so I can ride a bit after it's done. Congratulations!! If you ever find yourself in the PNW let me know & we can meet up for a ride.

#34 ·
I’ll be using Risk Racings Lock and Load Pro system. I just received them. I just barely got the van usable with the basic garage shape and my bed setup done so at least I can use it.
I lived in the NW for 20 years on Mt Hood, looks like you are more of a trail rider? I mostly ride Moto with some off road thrown in now and again.
Here is a picture of the Sprinter moto van I built and now have for sale lol. Good luck with your van I can’t wait to see it.
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Shade Fixture Vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Trunk

#39 ·
First ride out of the van will be tomorrow. It'll be so much better once it's built out inside by @Paradigm_Van_Conversions . Still excited though. Anyone in the PNW looking to order a van check out Awesome Ford in Washington State. Stoked that I was able to receive my 2022 W2X order.

Attachments

#41 ·
That made me curious so I did a quick search and see that Blue Jeans will at least still be offered on Medium Duty trucks and E-Series Cutaways for 2023 (I didn't search more after that). So I guess you just got lucky (y) Plus that is a fantastic color - looks great!