Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Ordered - 2022 350 HR AWD EB in Blue Jean Metallic
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 10/26 I ordered a 350 HR Cargo AWD EB in Blue Jean Metallic from Awesome Ford in Washington State. First time dealing with this dealership so fingers crossed it turns out to be an awesome experience. The plan is to have it built out by Paradigm out of Colorado to be a Moto Van. It will be my first new or used four wheel vehicle since 2006.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You'll be styling! Any more info about Paradigm and the build?
They offer one main setup with options for more electrical stuff in additional packages. I plan to start with their Adventure kit plus the fan from the Explore package. Hopefully within the next year I will be able to have the rest of their options installed taking me to their Voyager package. https://www.paradigmvanconversions.com/148-long-kit

Their bed/table/platform system is what sold me on going with them as it will work perfect for me and the wife or me and a buddy while still being able to take a couple of dirt bikes or scooters. Plus they fold out of the way for when I need to go to the hardware store or something like that making it more versatile compared to most.

·
Registered
2020 AWD CrewVan HR LWB EB
218 Posts
@LumberJeff thanks for the link and explanation. It has started my thinking. :unsure:

I had googled Paradigm Vans and ended up at a different company site with the same name from the PNW. The vans did not look as good as those. I have a Crew Van and they have a nice build for that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@LumberJeff thanks for the link and explanation. It has started my thinking. :unsure:

I had googled Paradigm Vans and ended up at a different company site with the same name from the PNW. The vans did not look as good as those. I have a Crew Van and they have a nice build for that.
I know what you are talking about. I wish they could switch locations since the other one is only a few hours away from me. I'm surprised they both keep using the same name. I looked at the Crew Van setup & I'd go that way with an extra set of beds if I had 3 or 4 people.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I finally received my order confirmation from Ford almost exactly one month after I placed my order. When I asked my dealership why I hadn't received anything from Ford we found out that they did not input my email correctly.

·
Premium Member
2021 R2X high roof long carbonized gray - TURBOCHARGED!
623 Posts
HAHAHA - is this a bot or are they suggesting you're going to kill yourself if you ride a motorcycle, so you're essentially driving a hearse?!?

Welcome and congratulations! You've definitely found the place for advice on your hearse. Enjoy your time here!

·
Premium Member
2021 R2X high roof long carbonized gray - TURBOCHARGED!
623 Posts
It's a bot. It posts the exact same greeting messages on several other forums.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HAHAHA - is this a bot or are they suggesting you're going to kill yourself if you ride a motorcycle, so you're essentially driving a hearse?!?
I was wondering, and thought maybe that is what some owners call their van... Fingers crossed that my van is never used as a hearse!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts