Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really sorry guys. And I'm new here from San Antonio, Tx. I have a brother-in-law that has a 2013 Ford Transit the ripped a belt and tore pulleys, etc. He had to replace several valves and after spending next to $700 in parts he is ready to put the head back on the engine. But, he doesn't have the manual for the torque specs for the bolts. The engine is a 2.0L and this vehicle is his work vehicle and without it he doesn't work. He has been out for two weeks, now. Can anyone help with the specs.

·
Registered
345 Posts
This forum is primarily for full size Transit vans. You might have better luck in some of the Transit Connect forums or Facebook groups. Have you checked Google?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Dilltm,

Please do not think that my response is an attempt to kick you off of this forum as some mistakenly have alleged. You have posted a question here I'm guessing about a TC since it is a 2013 model, unless it was imported from Europe. You have every right to be here and ask questions about your Transit Connect. Although some members here believe that giving you information about a Forum made up of members for your specific brand of vehicle, a Transit Connect, rather than a Forum made up of all the categories of Transit available and primarily focused on the full size Transit, is wrong, I don’t.

So if you choose to want to know of a Forum where the membership is focused on one type and category of vehicle only, the Transit Connect, where other TC owners may have the same questions you do, you can click on one or both of the below links. 😀 BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO, please don’t think you are being forced to visit that Forum if you don’t want to. It is your choice.

Good Luck in your search to answer your question.

Semper Fi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts