Ford Transit USA Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks great and should help with the issue some of us have observed with water dripping on the coils. Was installation of the rear bracket difficult?

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
103 Posts
Sportcoupe.......me thinks you have a diamondi n the rough if you can make em for other size engines..$$$$$$$

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
103 Posts
To true, but as always with the Ford Designer brain children and their lack of foresight, they fail to recognize a golden egg..shame some good old boys could not scoop the market..eh?
This TRANSIT PHENOMENA ( your mod and otherrs) should have registered as a gold mine for more aftermarket entrepreneurs ..non?

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250
60 Posts
Anyone with talent and tools ( not me for sure ) fiddled with an adaptation for the 3.7.

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
103 Posts
Be nice Ranx..be nice..anyway how can you tell of whining by simple written communication..silly boy!

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250
60 Posts
Now there ya go true helpin...thanks for the info. I will see what I can whine..er..find..lol

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250
60 Posts
Ok so...on E Bay...now what brilliant person with the know how can verify this item will fit on the Transit set up. Is there some way to verify? Sport coupe...any in put here?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts