Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Anyone have any success or recommendations for reputable van builders on the East Coast? We were going to have our Transit built out in Sportsmobile Texas, but figure we do our due diligence and see if there is anything closer with a better build time (Sportsmobile is quoting 12-15 months at all locations). For reference, were in the Washington, D.C. area.

Thanks

·
Registered
2018 Ford Transit High Roof 250
183 Posts
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
2018 Ford Transit High Roof 250
183 Posts
Hello All,
I recently started a conversion company in Louisville, KY called Wanderlust Vans. I have a previous DIY build from a few years ago on the forums and been a member since 2017. I decided to start my own shop in the midwest because of the obvious lack of options east of the Mississippi. I have a few years of vanlife experience under my belt and have a very solid understanding of what works and doesn't from talking to tons of fellow van dwellers. I've spent the past year working on developing different methods and materials for building and researching the latest components and systems available for van conversions. I'd love an opportunity to apply this knowledge and experience to others builds that don't have the time or ability to do it themselves.

Just being 100% real, I'm not down for trying to pressure anyone into buying anything or doing everything my way. My goal as a company is to partner with people to collaborate on the design and deliver on our shared expectations. If I say I can do something then I mean it. I'll be completely upfront if a request is out of my wheelhouse and will gladly recommend others who may be more suited to assist.

You can check out my website at www.wanderlustvans.com.

Feel free to contact me about building a camper van with us or if you just have questions on your own DIY build. I'd love to hear from anyone who wants to talk van builds.🙂 You can follow us online at the links below if you're into that kind of thing.

Thanks,
Nick

Email: [email protected]
Instagram Link
Facebook Link

1 - 5 of 5 Posts