Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-

I have a drivers side scopema swivel and the e-brake lowering bracket. Bought both sides, but decided to only install the passenger. $350, plus whatever shipping. Located in central Oregon.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Do you have this still? Is there any reason it can not be turned upside down and used on another passenger side?

My user name at gmail if you want to email.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are not interchangeable from side to side. They only swivel one direction.
I had a feeling someone would ask this. The only difference I see when flipping it upside down are the screw holes. On one side they are chamfered. So, I guess if you switch the hardware...

·
Registered
140 Posts
This is not a scopema swivel. This is a swiss tech that Travois has made that is a scopema copy.

Also as far as turning them upside down, the one plate has slots in it so the locking mechanism on the seat tracks can fully seat in the rail. If you turn it upside down so the plate without the slots is bolted to the seat tracks the locking mechanism is slight blocked by the plate.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, let's start over. It is in fact a Swiss Tech, I feel like I was duped. Travois even says Scopema on their website, but when I looked at my invoice it says Swiss Tech. Shame on me for not checking. Do your diligence before you buy from Travois.

Regardless, it is a good swivel, and I'm happy with the passenger side I installed. So let's make this simple:
Swiss Tech Drivers Swivel
Brake Kit
Shipping included (CONUS).
$350.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts