Ford Transit USA Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
I've been going through the 2020 Transit order guide pricing out my wish list. A detail on the mirror situation that I noticed that may add to the above mirror notes - there is a difference between the short arm mirrors that you get with the BLIS option vs ordering them without BLIS. Order code 545 is short-arm mirrors "Power Adjusting, Manual-Folding Heated with Turn Signals. Not available with BLIS (65A)". With BLIS, order code 65A, you get "Blind Spot Information System (BLIS®) with Cross-traffic Alert and Trailer Coverage. Includes Short-Arm, Power Adjusting, Power-Folding Heated with Turn Signals". The subtle but important difference is manual folding without BLIS, power folding with BLIS. I cannot find an option for power folding mirrors without ordering BLIS.
The Power/Heated/Folding Mirrors with Turn Signals is only available with the BLIS option. It was a separate option without the BLIS on the 2018-19 models. You can get the Long Arm Power/Heated mirrors as a replacement for the BLIS option but those DO NOT FOLD like the Short Arm Mirrors. One of my requests to Ford and the Ford Transit Brand Group was to have the same Long Arm mirror option as the Ford Super Duty truck with the Powerscope TT mirrors and it may show up as a 2021 option.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Saw a 2020 T-250 AWD Transit cargo van yesterday and it still looks like the rear part of the Transit sits higher than the front. I noticed this when comparing the NEW 2019 T-150 MR cargo van sitting right next to the 2020 T-250 cargo van at Matt Ford. Some of the NEW owners of a 2020 Transit whether it is a RWD or AWD might see if their Transit looks like it is higher in the rear than the front.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Two more AWD Transits have arrived at Matt Ford. Another MR Magnetic Metallic 148" WB cargo van and a LR Oxford White 130" WB cargo van.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
Matt Ford has 17 Transits with AWD in various body styles as part of a stock order group that Ford has placed on us to take along with the 41 customer orders. These units can be changed to whatever options you want and then you can get a MSRP price with a price quote. ALL of these units are in 'ready for scheduling' mode so they can be pulled for production by Ford at any time. Whatever options are on the preview order at the time they are pulled for production are what will end up on the Transit vehicle.

Body Styles available

K2C
R2C
R2V
R2X
R3U
W2D
W2V
W3V
X9C

Just email [email protected] if interested in getting on board with one of these Transit stock order units. Once they get pulled for production there can be NO CHANGES done to them.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts