Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had some of our customer orders show up today with online window stickers as they went to production of the body construction.

www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTBR2CG7MKA63805

Looks like Ford is releasing the online window stickers a little earlier than in the past as it was usually 10 days before build date. This one is 12 days.

Another note from looking at the online window sticker is the base MSRP is higher than the customer's preview order and this is because Ford changed pricing in March 2021 but you should only pay the amount based on the preview order order that was input into the Ford order system IF it was before the March 1st date.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On a special ordered Transit, the pricing on the window sticker has nothing to do with the pricing you got when you placed the order. Ford sometimes changes the pricing in March and it get reflected in the window sticker when it is made at the start of the build date on the Transit. There would only be a difference if you changed or deleted options from your original order and not other pricing changes were made.

Since most of the current Transit orders were done before the March price change, look over your preview order and compare it to your online window sticker. You should see at least a change in the base pricing for the specific body style that is listed separately.

·
Registered
25 Posts
We had some of our customer orders show up today with online window stickers as they went to production of the body construction.

Looks like Ford is releasing the online window stickers a little earlier than in the past as it was usually 10 days before build date. This one is 12 days.

Another note from looking at the online window sticker is the base MSRP is higher than the customer's preview order and this is because Ford changed pricing in March 2021 but you should only pay the amount based on the preview order order that was input into the Ford order system IF it was before the March 1st date.
When did you place that order? It's almost identical to my build (different color, didn't get the 6 speaker option) that I ordered on Feb 6th. I need to call my dealer anyways about the driver's license issue (I think they got a copy when I placed the order, but I can't remember).

·
Registered
5 Posts
My status changed to In Production this morning. 148 mid roof awd adventure package. Ordered in Southern California early March. Dealer said it's being built in the Michigan plant.

Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
3 Posts

Just checked and I have a window sticker issued with a build date of 6/26/21. Big question - how solid are those build dates once the window sticker has been issued? Can/will it be changed to a later date?

·
Registered
242 Posts
@CrewVanMan (and others)

Is there a chance we could keep production delivery time related topics inside this thread?

There are so many threads about this topic, it's a bit distracting for the (lucky) ones who already have their vans.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just checked and I have a window sticker issued with a build date of 6/26/21. Big question - how solid are those build dates once the window sticker has been issued? Can/will it be changed to a later date?
The ACTUAL build date can vary a day or so depending on how efficient the assembly line is operating. The online window sticker becomes available at the start of production where the body structure is built by the robots and the front carriage is assembled with the engine and front end parts. The build date is really the ACTUAL day(s) the Transit is on 4 wheels going down the assembly line for adding the final pieces to come to a completed Transit vehicle.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Window Sticker showed up today. $250 price bump but I should be able to get that rolled back.
Congratulations - but ;), Dang, my E2C- ordered mid-Jan, still has no sticker. When was yours ordered? Mine is AWD, Adventure package and some other electronic stuff that I am guessing is holding it up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations - but ;), Dang, my E2C- ordered mid-Jan, still has no sticker. When was yours ordered? Mine is AWD, Adventure package and some other electronic stuff that I am guessing is holding it up.
My order went in Dec 29 with maxed electronic gizmos. As long as you have a VIN you should be good. Tomorrow (Sat) the Transit line is scheduled for "Super Production" what ever that means, it sounds good for those waiting for vans.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts