Ford Transit USA Forum banner
41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
ordered 4/26/21 130" LR Crew EB R1Z
94 Posts
FALLOOZA
MID Roof xl/xlt is only available with 148 wheel base not extended. X2C/X9C T-350. You could get a MID roof windows all around Cargo or Crew van in 130 or 148 wb -also non extended in T-150, T-250, T-350 for 2022

·
Registered
7 Posts
So we have the pricing pages for the 2022 Transit which gives us ALL of the information we need to finish out the CrewVanMan 2022 B-O-B Transit Service booklet. I will start working on getting those pages printed off and then the booklet is ready to go!!

Here is what you need to get on board to get this booklet.

Personal check or money order for $40.
Mail it to:
Ed Bowers
P.O. Box 271284
Dallas, TX 75227

I need the following information with your payment
:
Name
Mailing Address
Email address
Contact phone number
Type of Transit you want to order..Cargo, CrewVan, or Passenger van...if in ? state which ones you may want

Once I receive your payment, your booklet is mailed to your mailing address listed above. The booklet comes in a 12" X 12" X 2" box so you may need to let your carrier know about it or have it where they can get it to you. If won't bend to a smaller size.

All of the information is explained in the BLUE pages of the booklet with tips on getting the financing and insurance on the Transit ahead of time so once your Transit is at the dealership for delivery, everything can go smoothly.

Once you get your Transit Order sheet ready to go, the BLUE pages will give you a special email to send that order sheet and once it is sent, your order is built on the Ford order system and you will get a email with a preview order that lists all of your information from the order sheet. You can then reply by email or phone call with any questions you have on the preview order and we can make changes to your order. Once we get it EXACTLY like you want to place the order, we can give you a price quote.

Then it is decision time and you can place your order with us or check out other dealers and see what they might offer. Understand that just because you have a preview order that another dealer may be able to have allocation to actually get your Transit ordered and delivered.
By purchasing the Transit from us, your $40 fee is returned to you at the delivery of your van.

Getting your order into the Ford order system earlier does not mean you will get it earlier. Ford will take orders for about 20-30 days and then they will look at the most ordered body style and that is usually what they start building. The Transits will get scheduled based on the body style as well as the options available to build it. As you have seen with the 2020 and especially the 2021 Transits you may have to wait a long time to get it. Problems with the virus situation and parts supply will be the main issues that may come up so just be sure you get your order EXACTLY as you want it before you place your deposit as once it goes into the Ford order system, it may get pulled for production at any point and once you get a VIN and projected build date, you can't make changes to the order. It is locked out from the dealer for any changes so it will be yours to live with!
Sending a check in the mail tomorrow! Thanks for this!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I will come back on this forum thread and let you know when I start shipping the booklet. Most of them will go out on Monday AM as I am in Kansas City through this Saturday so I have to print the Transit pricing pages and add them to the back of the booklet. Then I just box them up and head to the post office. At this particular office the lady knows exactly how to handle my boxes and they all have tracking numbers. Right now I am working on building the rest of the stock ordered units so you might give it about 7 days after you send your check and if it is not at your address, you can email me and if I have sent it I can give you the tracking number. Then you can see where it is located and they will give you a approximate delivery date.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So we have the pricing pages for the 2022 Transit which gives us ALL of the information we need to finish out the CrewVanMan 2022 B-O-B Transit Service booklet. I will start working on getting those pages printed off and then the booklet is ready to go!!

Mail it to:
Ed Bowers
P.O. Box 271284
Dallas, TX 75227

:
Name
Mailing Address
Email address
Contact phone number
Type of Transit you want to order..Cargo, CrewVan, or Passenger van...if in ? state which ones you may want

Once I receive your payment, your booklet is mailed to your mailing address listed above. The booklet comes in a 12" X 12" X 2" box so you may need to let your carrier know about it or have it where they can get it to you. If won't bend to a smaller size.

All of the information is explained in the BLUE pages of the booklet with tips on getting the financing and insurance on the Transit ahead of time so once your Transit is at the dealership for delivery, everything can go smoothly.

Once you get your Transit Order sheet ready to go, the BLUE pages will give you a special email to send that order sheet and once it is sent, your order is built on the Ford order system and you will get a email with a preview order that lists all of your information from the order sheet. You can then reply by email or phone call with any questions you have on the preview order and we can make changes to your order. Once we get it EXACTLY like you want to place the order, we can give you a price quote.

Then it is decision time and you can place your order with us or check out other dealers and see what they might offer. Understand that just because you have a preview order that another dealer may be able to have allocation to actually get your Transit ordered and delivered.
By purchasing the Transit from us, your $40 fee is returned to you at the delivery of your van.

Getting your order into the Ford order system earlier does not mean you will get it earlier. Ford will take orders for about 20-30 days and then they will look at the most ordered body style and that is usually what they start building. The Transits will get scheduled based on the body style as well as the options available to build it. As you have seen with the 2020 and especially the 2021 Transits you may have to wait a long time to get it. Problems with the virus situation and parts supply will be the main issues that may come up so just be sure you get your order EXACTLY as you want it before you place your deposit as once it goes into the Ford order system, it may get pulled for production at any point and once you get a VIN and projected build date, you can't make changes to the order. It is locked out from the dealer for any changes so it will be yours to live with!

Mail it to:
Ed Bowers
P.O. Box 271284
Dallas, TX 75227

:
Name
Mailing Address
Email address
Contact phone number

Another check coming your way. Thanks, Jerry

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 · (Edited)
Just got an email that another 7 checks came in the mail so we are up to 44 request for the booklet. I have 54 of them ready to go waiting to print the pricing pages that will go in the back of the booklet so when you go to use the Ford Transit Order sheet, you would be using the order code, description, and the MSRP price for each item...basically building out a window sticker. The pricing sheets are important as you can see the price for each body style as well as ALL of the options so when you are building out the sheet, you know prices.

During this process you have a special email established just for the CrewVanMan 2022 B-O-B Transit Service customer so it gets special attention over any regular emails. If we need to talk over the phone, that is available as well. Our focus is to get the preview order EXACTLY like you want to place the order so I can give you a price quote.

As of NOW, we are selling below the MSRP price. This was one of the things I made as my move to Crossley Ford so even though management wanted to go with the MSRP price like a lot of other dealers, my commitment to the Transit customer through this service was to be BELOW MSRP so I won that battle. It is not a set price as it relates to the total MSRP of the specific body style as well as the options on it. That is why I want the customer to learn as much as possible from going over the 2022 Ford Transit Order Guide that is part of the service booklet and use my help for any specific questions and details to get the Transit order just like you want it. I do not want for you to pay the $1000 deposit for the order and then start wanting changes to the order since we do not know when Ford may pull the order for production so it is important to get it right once we submit the order to Ford for scheduling.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Time is no problem. I have the 50 allocations just for the ones who are going with the booklet just in case they decide to order from us. I am sure some will use the service and end up going to a local dealership if not for just not making the trip to Kansas City. That is fine with me as the main reason to have this service is to educated the Transit buyer of all the options available on the 2022 Transit.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 · (Edited)
First time poster but been lurking awhile trying to learn everything ...

Is this quote supposed to say "that another dealer may NOT be able to have allocation..."

Thanks!
You are correct. I thought I had read it enough to fix all of the errors from spelling to specific details. Glad you caught it and I highlighted the 'NOT' that you indicated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
For those of you waiting on your booklets that have sent payment about a week ago or so...you can log into USPS "Informed Delivery" and can see if the booklet is on it's way to your address or not. Mine is scheduled to arrive Sep 25th if USPS is to be believed.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I checked under packages and it only shows ones that have already been delivered. So I suppose that means that he has not sent it yet. I wish I could get a hold of him to find out if he received the check. If he didn't, then it might have been lost in the mail and then it might be quite a while before I can get the booklet because I'll have to send him a new check, wait for him to receive it, and wait for him to mail out the booklet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
For those of you waiting on your booklets that have sent payment about a week ago or so...you can log into USPS "Informed Delivery" and can see if the booklet is on it's way to your address or not. Mine is scheduled to arrive Sep 25th if USPS is to be believed.
I don't see it in mine yet either :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't see it in mine yet either :(
When did you send your check? We sent ours on the 13th from Minnesota. He mentioned in another post that he was hoping to send the booklets out on Monday, so I was really hoping that ours would be in that shipment But it seems like it wasn't.

41 - 60 of 102 Posts