Ford Transit USA Forum banner

CrewVan Rear A/C

1128 6
I ordered the 2021 Crew Van with the Rear A/C option. Does anyone have pictures of the unit in the back? Has anyone found a cover for the motor?

Cheers
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2019 250 Cargo MR LWB Quigley CCV pop-top
303 Posts
I ordered the 2021 Crew Van with the Rear A/C option. Does anyone have pictures of the unit in the back? Has anyone found a cover for the motor?

Cheers
Google is your friend. Type in a google search for "site:fordtransitusaforum.com crew ac," and hit the "image" button. Boom! Note, be sure to hit "see more anyway" button at bottom of page.

Wagon model a/c cover shown here in pic #2 (8) Entire Wagon Interior Available! | Ford Transit USA Forum
Rear wall ducting part number in this thread: (8) Duct, Duct, Goose. | Ford Transit USA Forum

Prisoner ducting! Havis Products | PT-A-503 Ford Transit Prisoner Transport Vent Adapter Kit

Wagon owners have reported mounting passenger swivels, so should be no issue. (8) Sportscraft Swivels? any first hand experience? | Ford Transit USA Forum

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Google is your friend. Type in a google search for "site:fordtransitusaforum.com crew ac," and hit the "image" button. Boom! Note, be sure to hit "see more anyway" button at bottom of page.

Wagon model a/c cover shown here in pic #2 (8) Entire Wagon Interior Available! | Ford Transit USA Forum
Rear wall ducting part number in this thread: (8) Duct, Duct, Goose. | Ford Transit USA Forum

Prisoner ducting! Havis Products | PT-A-503 Ford Transit Prisoner Transport Vent Adapter Kit

Wagon owners have reported mounting passenger swivels, so should be no issue. (8) Sportscraft Swivels? any first hand experience? | Ford Transit USA Forum
Thanks for the information! I’m going to look into the rear ducts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.