Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm interested in getting. 2020/2021 Ford Transit 5-Passenger Crew van for my band, but, no one at any dealer seems to be able to answer this question:
Is this model factory finished/panelled from front to back doors? Meaning, vinyl/rubber flooring all around, factory finished paneling on all walls and back doors, finished interior roof also, no metal showing whatsoever?
Thank you for reading!

Nelson

·
Registered
41 Posts
I find it odd, but there are no panels available in the order guide, or even a cargo floor on the crew models. I know CrewVanMan was working on an aftermarket package to finish the interior of the crew models.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So im not sure about the floor because in the ford builder it says vinyl front to back (In Canada). Every picture I've seen of the crew van the floor is not finished passed the second row. Walls are not panelled past second row and same for the interior roof unless you purchase the option Heat/AC front to rear. Its really disappointing. I feel like ford has dropped the ball on the crew van interior, almost like its being done as a after thought. Mercedes does a much better job on there crew van interior. I sold my Sprinter 4x4 to order a transit AWD and im really bummed on the interior so far.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Perhaps take a look at this thread and similar posts by this dealer:

As far as I know, that dealer is the primary one who has pushed Ford to make this model and has posted the most info on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts