Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When installing my driver-side running board, I found this connector near where the filler neck goes to the fuel tank.

I could not find mention of it in the BEMM or anywhere else, so before I start poking around and testing the wires, does anyone know what the intended use for this is? :nerd:


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.