Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any RV manufacturers that will be building on this new chassis? I am interested in a Class B or Class C motorhome. I have researched for an answer and could not find any. It could be just too soon and they will become available in the future. For example, Leisure Travel Vans Wonder model. Thank you in advance for a reply.
Sincerely, BL

·
Registered
184 Posts
Does anyone know of any RV manufacturers that will be building on this new chassis? I am interested in a Class B or Class C motorhome. I have researched for an answer and could not find any. It could be just too soon and they will become available in the future. For example, Leisure Travel Vans Wonder model. Thank you in advance for a reply.
Sincerely, BL
Winnebago for one says they will but have not made a product announcement yet. They’ll need to get some to build prototypes on first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I expect those building on Transit chassis at present will likely continue. And since revision for 2020 has greater capabilities, they may get a few more.

In Class C’s, Thor, the highest volume RV manufacturer, is one. There are others.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Check out Leisure RVs out of Canada. We saw them at the Portland OR RV Show last week, and were very impressed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts