Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a high roof 2017 t350 HD DRW. My driver's side black foam blob is missing and would like to obtain one. Does CK4Z-3851942-C, driver's side overhead black foam blob, fit my van? Are the black foam blobs different between different models (150,250,350) or sizes (LR,MR,HR)?

If anyone is giving this blob away, please let me know. If not, I'll be purchasing it online. I just want to make sure it fits my van first before I ordered it.

Thank you!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good luck finding what you search for. I’m sure someone will have one for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thats a really good question, since i have one of each van, and they are exposed i'll take a look.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats a really good question, since i have one of each van, and they are exposed i'll take a look.
Thanks, please let me know! After doing some more research, it appears the part numbers are different! For the high roof, the part number ends in D not C.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thanks, please let me know! After doing some more research, it appears the part numbers are different! For the high roof, the part number ends in D not C.
part number that i found on the passenger side is CK41-38519A-DC
I Cut the piece off with part number on drivers side, sorry.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi, sorry, sooo busy. the blobs are different on the HR Vs. MR. big difference

1 - 7 of 7 Posts