Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - lurking for awhile but new to forum, tried searching, apologies if I'm not in the right forum but this seemed most fitting. Converting a 2017 XLT 350 medium roof to a camper. While taking down the headliner, I broke some plastic clasps on the outer shell of the overhead console between driver and passenger seats that houses the rear climate control and dome lights. It looks like I really would only need the outer plastic shell to be replaced, and could move the climate control buttons and dome lights from the old shell to the new.

But for the life of me I can't find a valid part number - there's a sticker on the shell that lists a part number (CK41 V045B54 BM34X1) but I've called a few dealers and they said it wasn't a valid Ford part number, and I've had no luck on the google train.

Attached a few pictures - would anyone be able to point me to the correct part number? TIA?

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, thought I was buying a $20 piece of plastic, but happy to just find something to fix it - thanks so much!

·
Super Moderator
3,816 Posts
Been there done that. Could not find just a shell for replacement. Seems to only be serviced as an assembly. Thanks Ford.

Yikes! $$$
I'll sell you a "console repair kit" with two of my hex head screws for just $150 and throw in a free drill bit, lol

·
Registered
511 Posts
The one for my van without rear air was like a $100. If you document that repair with the screws other on this forum would appreciate it I'm sure.
Noticed that on ebay there are people selling the console with broken tabs for $45. Unbelievable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts