Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a thread to copnnect all us Canuks out there. It would be great for swapping info/resources/selling stuff...
I am in Saskatoon..anyone out there close?

Dave..aka Kojak..retired CPS

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Sylvan Lake, AB, originally from S'toon also.
I have a 2018 Transit 150 Cargo. I'm interested in sharing resources and tips. Cheers.

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey There.. Used to go up to Sylvan from time to time when I was younger and in the CPS Calgary. Love my Transit. This week just finished doing the front door speakers with sound deadener and Thinsulate/3/8 closed cell foam. What a difference. This Forum is a great resource......Keep in touch TB...Kojak

·
Registered
2020 AWD CrewVan on order..........
77 Posts
I used to live in Calgary AB but now I'm in the Okanagan BC. Hoping to get my Transit CrewVan in September. Current build day is July 23.

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice..no doubt there will be pictures on here when she arrives..yes??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Jasper AB. Sold my 2015 Sprinter 4x4 in October and have been patiently awaiting my Highroof 148 AWD Crewvan. I have been told it will be at my dealer third week of July.

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250
66 Posts
Alright...some good old canadian boys out there!

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
An Oiler Man..well we won't hold that against you seeing as how you have a Transit..keep in touch ...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Southern Ontario here, but have a brother in Canmore and do get to AB from time to time. Was supposed to be there now with my van but we cancelled that trip this year.
2017 Transit that I completed 2 years ago.

·
Registered
958 Posts
SW Ontario - for now. Plans to head west before too long.

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well good to hear from all you Westerner displaced person..lol..if you are heading out this way enrolee to your digs give me a heads up in Saskatoon ..Kojak

·
Registered
78 Posts
Victoria Bc. Moved up from a 2001 Euro Spec 4x4 Sprinter to a 2019 Cab Chassis with camperbody. We love the transit! Not as capable off road as the Sprinter but WAY nicer to drive. We can not cruise at 120 without maxing it out :)

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GapRunr...so is that a US unit your getting 4x4'd a 2020?..or ??....who did you purchase it from? interested Kojak....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Quebec City area here, but transplant from Denver Colorado recently. i have shop doing automotive upholstery, sewing and metal fab (weird combo i know-also motorcycle mechanic-ha).

I worked at one of the local sprinter conversion shops here in Quebec until i got my own business going stronger/people knowing me. i did it all on the sprinters with the exception of we had a cabinet maker in house--so he did that stuff. i did mechanical, upholstery, electrical was my specialty.

in Denver i also had the same business going, but also worked at an overland and four wheel camper shop. so built overland trucks.

I've been a van person most of my life. ive had split window VW busses. 6 VW syncros (4x4 vw vanagons) as well as 4x4 pop top econoline. i ordered my transit while i was working at the sprinter shop, because i thought there had to be something better. after almost a year building sprinters i quit to focus on my own business and build my own van. then covid hit and still waiting for my van-ha

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to Canada Coguzzi..if you put your skills to work for anything Transil related let us know...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to Canada Coguzzi..if you put your skills to work for anything Transil related let us know...
skills are available to hire at anytime! just reach out to me and see what we can do.

that said, my 148 hi roof AWD has been on order since early feb, supposed to be here in July. im building it for me, but hope it showcases what i can help people build.

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Will look forward to following a full A to Z build for future reference...awersomer

1 - 20 of 29 Posts