Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been searching online for a few days for a supplier in Canada that can ship large pieces of l-track but I'm having no luck at all. It's all the same variation of the 12 inch kit or I find out there is no shipping to Canada after I finish a 5 step registration process...

The places I've found that will ship from the US generally include 50% in shipping...

Getting desperate. Do I need to drive to the US to pickup a load?

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
It might be possible to order it through/to a building supply store where you can pick it up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't found one that isn't passing along the shipping costs unfortunately.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the link. I probably should have specified that I'm looking for flanged l-track, so you guys don't think I can't do amazon right ;)

I want to run strips along the walls, ceiling and floor and use the flanges to hold in the wall panels.

For reference: cargoequipmentcorp .com/Heavy-Duty-L-Track

·
Registered
253 Posts
That's a good idea, got me thinking....

Reactions: rich

·
Registered
962 Posts
Thanks for the link. I probably should have specified that I'm looking for flanged l-track, so you guys don't think I can't do amazon right

I want to run strips along the walls, ceiling and floor and use the flanges to hold in the wall panels.

For reference: cargoequipmentcorp .com/Heavy-Duty-L-Track

ATF96AL

https://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Airline-Style-US-Cargo-Control/dp/B07WBXD1H5/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=flanged+cargo+track&qid=1568325541&s=gateway&sr=8-2

I tried with the Amazon.CA to no avail. "Not in stock, unknown when available"
https://www.amazon.ca/Aluminum-Airline-Style-US-Cargo-Control/dp/B07WBXD1H5/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=flanged+cargo+track&qid=1568325541&s=gateway&sr=8-2

I have three up in the Van, another five still sitting in the shop.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's the one. Starting to think I'm going to have to cross the border and pick them up...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Try store called Princess Auto. they have stores across canada in every province i think.
You are seeing L Track at Princess? All I can see is E and a pile of tubing and angle bars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes that's where I got mine from. I do not see any on website now either. Maybe when I bought it was one time special they got shipment in. If I get chance I will go into store get sku#

1 - 17 of 17 Posts