Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Can someone @ Ford help me?

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  hunterjah 
#1 ·
This one might be to someone at Ford parts or whoever understands steering wheels.
Looking to upgrade my cheap steering wheel and replace with a leather one, mine is 2020 Ford Transit T-250 AWD, does not have adaptive cruise control.

The guys in the parts can't pull my exact part because its NOT vin specific (no duh - im looking to upgrade, lol)
Can someone in this forum help locate exact part number, or ill buy one from you.

I don't want to try and order then pay 20% restocking fee.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
View attachment 150163

Update, there is the part numbers. I am gonna order the middle one and hope for the best! I can let you know if it's the right one. Sounds like you have the setup I have so it mine works I think yours will.

The next question would be how the F do we swap this out properly without blowing airbag out, etc.
Awesome game plan please let me know how that goes and how it feels.
So installing an airbag is simple (I had my own car dealership for many years)
Disconnect the battery negative terminal, then start your new steering wheel installing process.
Excited to hear your process!

Discussion starter · #9 ·
View attachment 150163

Update, there is the part numbers. I am gonna order the middle one and hope for the best! I can let you know if it's the right one. Sounds like you have the setup I have so it mine works I think yours will.

The next question would be how the F do we swap this out properly without blowing airbag out, etc.
Did you install the leather wheel yet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.