Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Can a high roof van partition be used in medium roof?

Tags
partition
4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  rtservicesolution 
#1 ·
I recently purchased a used 2017 high roof Ford Transit that came with a nice steel partition behind the cab. I'd like to sell the partition since I don't need it, but was wondering if the high roof partitions can be made to work in a medium or low roof van if the top portion is removed? Attaching photo.

See less See more
#5 ·
Awesome! That's what I was hoping for! Figured the manufacturers incorporated those removable top pieces so that it's easier to make a ton of partitions and just sell them with different add-ons based on roof height. Glad to know you've seen it used that way. Thank you!!

#9 ·
They are purchase separate. You have the partition (3 pieces) then the mounting frame (shell) . Med and High roof take the same partition (3 center panels). They are Not cheap I assure you. The entire thing for my 2020 high roof was $1095.00 and is identical to yours. So YES it will fit a med roof, however would require a med roof wing kit.
Adrian steel which is what you have. High/Med roof partitian part # S1M2HC2PM and your current shell is part # WKC1FDTH. The Med roof wing kit that someone would need to install it would be part # WKC1FDTM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.