Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a break from my toilet adventure and finished most of the work on the pantry. The drawer fronts and closet door are still missing, but they will be added much later. Meanwhile, I will take all the closet parts down again, put finishes and Formica where they have to go, work on the electric and insulation behind it, before the final assembly.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks for documenting your build! I have found your videos very informative and have gleaned many tips for my own build. By the way, I am considering a Truck Fridge TF130 for my build. Is that what you have pictured?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for documenting your build! I have found your videos very informative and have gleaned many tips for my own build. By the way, I am considering a Truck Fridge TF130 for my build. Is that what you have pictured?
It's so good to hear and to know that some of my ideas or work finds its way out there. Thank you.
I have the smaller sized fridge TF-65. Small but sufficient for my (single) needs. I was also able to move it 3-4 inches deeper into the wall. The TF-130 is, I think, an inch deeper and a couple of inches higher and wider. So far it has worked well; seems to be a quality fridge for a more acceptable price.
Wish you well with your build.
Van Williams

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks Van. If my build turns out half as good as yours, I'll be happy!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/PXnr2gX-bbI

This pantry is located above the passenger side wheel well. The bottom half consists of four drawers, the top half has three dividers.
Like all the other cabinets in the van, the doors and drawer fronts will be installed at a later time. And there is also still some work to be done at the top of the cabinet regarding the shower.
To finish this project, I will install a separate upper cabinet between the pantry and the sliding door next.
Van Williams

1 - 5 of 5 Posts