Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is on a highly optioned 2023 W3U body style Transit with just about every ordered option. I have had a few around $64,000 but with the added $6000+ added to most of the 2023 base prices it moves a lot of past prices up significantly. Then if the Ford dealer decides to go above MSRP for selling price, then that can really get up there!

This order is NOW at $71,355 and still working out his option choices.

·
Registered
127 Posts
My 2023 order for a W2X came in at $68,855 so yeah big price bump. I got most of the upgrades such as the 12 inch screen, but decided against iACC and PSD and a few other things.

·
Registered
371 Posts
pfffhhht, thats nothing here in Cana-duh $. $73515 for my almost exact same order as my 21 and 22 that ive never recieved (added extended fuel tank in 23). 22 was $63755 and 21 was $61139 for the record. i should go back and see what i paid out the door for the 2020 i stupidly sold, back in the days when you could haggle. yes, im quite depressed and revisiting my whole plan. Price is approaching stupid level now for a cargo van, not the same thing but can get a fun sports car for less $. My daily driver gladiator that’s utility and convertible was less $

·
Registered
6 Posts
2023 FORD TRANSIT AWD DRW EXTENDED-UPGRADED OPTIONS - U8U
EMBASSY Specialty Vehicles of Elkhart, IN ORDERED 72 VANS - I'm on their waiting List :)
Owner doesn't mark up prices and passes Embassy Discount onto customers :)

View attachment 174398
I just did an order as well, I didn’t see the 50/50 rear doors opening to 253 degrees on my order does that mean mine won’t open all the way!? I’ll be gutted if they don’t.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
If it doesn't say 253 as an option, then they will only open 180 degrees ... i.e. they will be perpendicular (or stick straight out) from the body of the van when fully opened.

Just have your dealer add the 253 degree option. It's only $75 USD. YMMV in loonies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts