Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished my build and need to get rid of. Not a complete set and the rear panels are cut up. I can give you all the attaching hardware for a whole van. They were for a high roof extended. Need them gone before Thursday or they are going out with the trash.

Also have some left over plywood scraps if interested. 1/4 inch sanded and 1/2 inch sanded. These are being set out front with a free sign.

Message me for pick up details

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the location is in the title (Boulder). Moved it to the front for those who don't read titles

·
Registered
2020 T350 EB SRW AWD HR EL
918 Posts
Because some of us were scratching our heads trying to figure out wth a plywood boulder was and why we would want it in our vans.

And I'm still wondering why @colonative wants us all to know about their IBS. :eek:
This is not the first time he pulled this.

When others complained, he revised the title and accursed others failed to read the title properly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes they failed to read the title. You know what, sorry fellas, these are going in the trash. Sorry for trying to be a nice guy!

·
Registered
2020 148" MR ECO AWD PSD cargo
42 Posts
Because you're wondering... It's my wife's handle. She's Native American. Indigenous. Her ancestors are preColumbian.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what the **** have I started. I dont even know whats going on anymore. someone please delete this thread.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey are these in Boulder, Montana? Or West Virginia? I have vans in both states so either will work.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you forgot boulder Illinois, Virginia, Idaho, and Wyoming.

If I was a betting man, I wouldn't choose any of those.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Ha, I read it as a plywood boulder too. Was scratching my head.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Since this thread is already off the rails, I figured I'd just throw some fuel on the fire. Apparently in the #vanlife campervan conversion world only exists on the West Coast and in Colorado. Let's keep it that way. 😇

·
Registered
2021 Ford transit van eco boost awd.
2 Posts
That would be a large Boulder wrapped in plywood with a ton of “facets
Like a diamond that’s been cut with many facets…lol

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
So I was curious and went to Wikipedia:
Uden-Wentworth scale boulder > 256mm
ISO boulder > 200 mm