Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The camera was replaced by the body shop a month ago. Today the lines are gone. Reset, replace? Thx

·
Registered
179 Posts
Any chance you recently attached anything to the trailer wiring plug? I have brake lights on my bike rack that attach to the trailer plug and when the van senses the "trailer" it removes the trajectory lines when reversing, along with disabling the rear bumper sensors.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any chance you recently attached anything to the trailer wiring plug? I have brake lights on my bike rack that attach to the trailer plug and when the van senses the "trailer" it removes the trajectory lines when reversing, along with disabling the rear bumper sensors.
I don’t have a trailer but wiring was replaced when the bumper and camera were. I will return to the shop and mention both coding and trailer wiring. Thx

·
Registered
23 Posts
I replaced my camera on a different vehicle and now I have two sets of lines, one set that bends the lines according to your steering and the other set that is fixed. The fixed ones came in the new camera.

So my guess is if your original lines bended with your steering position it is a car software issue, if not then it is a camera issue.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
This question gets ask 3 or 4 times a year, I do not remember the details but it is usually something to do with the trailer plug or a new car stereo install.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts