Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this one image and was hoping to see more examples of how they look on the Transit. Thanks in advance.
Black Rhino Bandolier 16 x 8 6 x 130mm Bolt pattern +45mm offset fits Sprinters.jpg

Reactions: 1x1_Speed_Craig

·
Registered
458 Posts
I think that pic shows how they look on a Transit?
Looks like 17" wheels. They are going to release those in AWD pattern soon i am told.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's my rig they are 16" with 245/75r16 KO2's
Thanks for responding, I love how they look. I have a magnetic grey van too. How do the colors match up in person?

Reactions: 1x1_Speed_Craig

·
Registered
2020 Ford Transit XLT AWD LR Wagon, 3.5 EcoBoost V6,
168 Posts
That's my rig they are 16" with 245/75r16 KO2's
Sorry for the partial thread hijack -- is that an opening window on the factory glass at the passenger seat? Please tell me more, I'd love to have this.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry for the partial thread hijack -- is that an opening window on the factory glass at the passenger seat? Please tell me more, I'd love to have this.
It is at the passenger seat. They have very problematic hinges and only open 1.5" or so. I believe for discontinued these in 2018.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Those were the optional factory 2nd row pop-out windows that Ford offered on the passenger vans up to 2019. They had so many warranty issues with them that they discontinued offering them starting 2020.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts