Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
You might call them as looking at their website, they have the same part number at 2 different prices. They are not showing the shorter version that goes on the driver's side that is a power step to match the passenger side.

·
Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Has anyone put the power steps on there 2019's yet? They say they are for 2014-2018.
That is an annoying issue with many parts & accessories sites (including Ford), they only list the older models that they have verified fitment for.
afaik there is no difference in the 2019 that would prevent their installation.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did call them today and they said that they don't know if they will work on the 2019. They put me on a list and said not to order them until they can confirm they will work on the 2019. They said it could take up to a couple of months!

·
Super Moderator
1,650 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
If they were smart they would "contract with you" to do the "verification" and make more sales over the next two months.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They said that they will fit, but don't know if the wiring is the same from 2018. Do any of you guys have them. I'm putting on 245/75r16 tires and my van is 4x4 so my wife wants a little step.

·
Super Moderator
1,650 Posts
The instructions do show what wires to connect to. You should be able to follow the instructions and see if it will work.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
You might give Power Door and Step a call also. They have advertise here for their Power Doors and steps.
I have one of their power door openers on my 2015. Has worked great since installation in '15.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
4 Posts
I contacted amp to see if they’ve figured anything out for the 2020’s, as I’m hoping to put a set of the power boards on my 2020 when or if it ever comes in, anyways I eventually got a reply that they have no plans for anything for the 2020’s but to check back in 6 months.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I contacted amp to see if they’ve figured anything out for the 2020’s, as I’m hoping to put a set of the power boards on my 2020 when or if it ever comes in, anyways I eventually got a reply that they have no plans for anything for the 2020’s but to check back in 6 months.
Wow, you actually got a response. I contacted them 4-5 months ago, and never heard back. I moved on, as I don't give my dollars to companies with poor customer service.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just got word today they will work on the 2019. I decided to go with the Quigley 4x4 Rock Sliders instead.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes they are in production now. I just got there new front bumper and I'm getting ready to install it this weekend. I'm working on trying to be a rep. for there new line of accessories. I will keep you in the loop when this happens.

·
Super Moderator
1,650 Posts
Yes they are in production now. I just got there new front bumper and I'm getting ready to install it this weekend. I'm working on trying to be a rep. for there new line of accessories. I will keep you in the loop when this happens.
Cool. My van is at Quigley right now and I had no idea they made a front bumper or rock sliders. I probably would have gone for the rock sliders.

·
Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Cool. My van is at Quigley right now and I had no idea they made a front bumper or rock sliders. I probably would have gone for the rock sliders.
@GapRunr Do you need moderator assistance to delete your duplicate post? :unsure: 😁

1 - 19 of 19 Posts