Ford Transit USA Forum banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
@CrewVanManInfo This thread is GREAT! Thanks for all this useful and to the point information and bring the thread back...again and again. I am the new owner of a 2020 Crew and have been researching the 2nd row seat options. the giant 62" bench is ridiculous to me. Being new...I of course have a question about the benches....I believe I have found a 36" seat to swap out.....does this look like its the correct seat? It reclines and has the armrest. THANK YOU!
Tire Product Wheel Automotive tire Armrest

Rectangle Font Signage Design Number

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
If you have a 2020 model, the material on the seat of the 36" seat is Charcoal Cloth used up to 2019. Your van would have either Ebony Cloth or Dark Palazzo Gray Cloth. The seat would fit in the 2 LH floor brackets that are in the CrewVan.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ok, thanks! I have the 10 way power seats and I would just purchase aftermarket swivels for the existing seats? Can you recommend where to get these?
DIYVan.com sells the AmazingAuto swivels. They have the space for the wire for the 10-way seats. The Scopema swivels do not have that, so can cut the wire when you move the chair, unless you put in spacers.

You will have to cut some of the plastic off the bottom of the seat to get it to swivel. Several videos/picture sets online showing the process

101 - 107 of 107 Posts