Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've got a few of these leftover from my purchase and conversion. These plug into the yellow SRS connectors. Black box with 2 leads sticking out.
For some reason I ordered 10 of them and only used 4. If anyone needs/wants these let me know, $5 w/shipping for one. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am interested - I have a 2015 Transit 15 passenger 350HD - will they work for my vehicle? Text me at 270-577-2715. David

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can anyone give me a specific model or ID of the Simulators I would need for a 2015 Ford Transit 15-Passenger 350HD Extended? Ill Google the **** out of it but a little reassurance of the procedure and model could relieve my paranoia :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi @Nettemple, The simulator is a simple 2.5 ohm (1/2 w) resistor that simulates the presence of the airbag. You can find it on eBay for little money and you don't have to pay a lot of money for it. You can't damage the system by installing the wrong resistor, it just won't work and the light will come on and you can reset it by simply turning the engine off and on again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts