Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Adding Load Protection Panels to 130" Crew

194 4
I am looking to add the upper load protection panels to the rear of my 130" crew low roof. It already has the lower pieces...do I understand it correctly that I will only need the uppers for the back and the push pins?

EK4Z6142410A - Ford Panel. Trim. QUARTER. 130 WB, W/O WINDOW | OEM Ford Parts Cheap, Bensenville IL

EK4Z6142411D - Ford Front panel. Interior Quarter Panel Trim | OEM Ford Parts Cheap, Bensenville IL

For the pins, anyone know of a cheaper alternative? Are they standard body push pins?

W704433SS35B - Ford Trim. Clip. Panel. Retainer. QUARTER | OEM Ford Parts Cheap, Bensenville IL

Appreciate the help
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any chance someone here has a parts breakout/manual for the 2023 130 WB Low Roof Cargo? The two part numbers I am using are:

EK4Z-6142411-D 130" WB DRIVER SIDE W/O WINDOW. 130" WB, W/O SIDE DOOR DRIVER SIDE W/O WINDOW. 130" WB, W/SIDE DOOR DRIVER SIDE W/O WINDOW. Trim panel attached to the interior side of the quarter panel.
EK4Z-6142410-A 130" WB PASSENGER SIDE W/O WINDOW. Trim panel attached to the interior side of the quarter panel. Interior. MOULDING. Rear. Upper.

What is throwing me off is the passenger side panel. In the description of a couple sites (not all) it states "With RH Hinged Side Load Door". Would there really be a difference in the rear panel because of the door? I have the sliding door.

Thanks for any help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts