Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! So like the other big ones, Ford has decided to do 84 month 0%.

My question is, is there anyway to get this financing on a Cargo/Crew van being as they are classified as commercial or would I have to get a passenger van?

Thank you,

Mitchell

Registered
Dang! I wonder if I could refinance at that?! 馃ぃ

Registered
A lot of base 2019 models still on dealer lots. Finding one with a lot of options and especially exterior colors other than Oxford White and ones with the 3.5L EcoBoost engine are hard to come by. With my Nationwide Ford Dealer Inventory access, I can help you locate one if you have your choices down to the body style, exterior color, interior trim, and optional equipment.

You would for sure have to make a trip to get it but you could do most of the paperwork online and then just make the trip to get it. If you were to happen to find one locally, they may deliver it to you and you can do the paperwork at home.

Registered
"Finance at 0% for 84 months with $11.90 per $1,000 financed" I understand that's $11.90 per month for every $1k borrowed.

Registered
"Finance at 0% for 84 months with $11.90 per $1,000 financed" I understand that's $11.90 per month for every $1k borrowed.
I鈥檓 expecting 2019 stock to not be flying off dealer lots and then Ford actually offer some proper deals

FCA laid off all of their contract employees

Registered
Hmmm...although I don't need a new van for several years, perhaps trading in my van and getting a 0% loan makes financial sense. Inflation in the coming recession years is going to be nuts.

But, I'd have to get a wagon and tear out all the seats, floor, etc.

Registered
Good deals coming soon if ya can hold out

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Good deals coming soon if ya can hold out

Yeah I think I am going to wait a couple weeks and then make an insultingly low offer on a few 19's and see if anyone takes it, or at least comes close to what I offer.

Registered
2020 MR 148, Ecoboost, Beluga white, more to come.
Yeah I think I am going to wait a couple weeks and then make an insultingly low offer on a few 19's and see if anyone takes it, or at least comes close to what I offer.
If you can't get $8K off of invoice including rebates, you're not trying hard enough. I had two offers at $7900 off and $7500 off on a couple of 19's but went with a 2020 and got $4K off and a lot more toys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts