Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 Ford Transit 250 Cargo Van with High Roof & Ecoboost engine with only 29,600 miles.

I bought the van new in California in 2018. I had plans to convert it to a camper but didn't get very far. I used it around the Southwest for the first 18 months and then got a job in the Midwest where it’s been (mostly stored) since. The majority of the miles in the past year have been summer highway miles between Minneapolis and Milwaukee. It’s only driven in the snow a few times.

Excellent condition, low miles. No mechanical issues. One owner. Regular oil changes (synthetic). No body damage. No rust. Interior is in great shape. Floor has been protected by a subfloor so it's like new. I have all of the paperwork for service done on the car.

• Maxxair exhaust fan
  • Removable queen sized bed platform installed with rivnuts (these use existing holes in the van, no drilling required)
  • Sound dampening mats (Noico) on ceiling, walls, wheel wells, floor. 3M Thinsulate sound proofing/insulation on walls, doors
  • Floating subfloor (Noico mats + rigid foam board + MLV sound proofing + hardwood ply)
  • Renogy LITHIUM 100ah battery
  • Sterling charge controller
  • Blue Sea fuse block (12 ch)

More photos:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm interested. I tried to DM you but as a new user it wouldn't let me. From the photos it looks like the long length (not extended), and I'm also curious where is the van currently located and if you have record of the packages/options it came with (e.g. cruise control)? Feel free to DM to discuss more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correct. This is the long wheelbase, but not extended length. The van is currently in Minneapolis but I have plans to drive it back to Milwaukee/Chicago soon. I'm willing to be flexible with serious buyers.

I should have the original window sticker somewhere. I will upload once I find it! It does have cruise control

1 - 6 of 6 Posts