Ford Transit USA Forum banner

4 Continental VanContact 235/65 R16 C tires for sale (central NJ)- $500

830 5
Tires came off my 2020 Transit 350 after 3000 highway miles when I bought all-terrain tires. They’ve been stored in the garage since October. I thought I’d switch back to them in the spring, but I’m running out of space in my garage. Looking for $500. I travel a lot, so I might be able to deliver if you’re not local.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2015 MR T-250 148"WB 3.7
9 Posts
Tires came off my 2020 Transit 350 after 3000 highway miles when I bought all-terrain tires. They’ve been stored in the garage since October. I thought I’d switch back to them in the spring, but I’m running out of space in my garage. Looking for $500. I travel a lot, so I might be able to deliver if you’re not local.
I'm in South Eastern Ma, any chance you come this way?

· Registered
7,372 Posts
You might look to place your tires on your local craigslist as any Transit owners with an older vehicle might be looking for newer tires and you may be able to sell them locally. You might have to reduce the price to sell them but start out with your asking price.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in South Eastern Ma, any chance you come this way?
Probably not this winter, but the Cape Cod area is on our list to visit in the spring.
You might look to place your tires on your local craigslist as any Transit owners with an older vehicle might be looking for newer tires and you may be able to sell them locally. You might have to reduce the price to sell them but start out with your asking price.
Thank you for the advice! Will do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.