Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
We wound up switching rims/tires almost immediately...even though we purposefully ordered the Alloy rims :)

Like the title states -- all 4 are mounted/balanced and retain the TPMS. With just under a 1,000 miles -- all four rims and tires are essentially mint. No scuffs/scrapes and full tread depth remains (see pic with a dime.)
The Lugs are included -- with locking tool and spare 4.
We're in the Denver/Boulder area.
Jeff

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We dropped the price to $450 -- FWIW the rims alone are $425 add on's.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a heck of a deal. I was happy to pay twice your $450, for that set, plus 5th spare on rim.
Thanks -- I'd totally agree -- this is a super deal but I have yet to sell. I may have posted in the wrong spot? I guess I'll copy to Craigslist.

Cheers,
Jeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks -- I'd totally agree -- this is a super deal but I have yet to sell. I may have posted in the wrong spot? I guess I'll copy to Craigslist.

Cheers,
Jeff
Driving east anytime? Just what I want, but all the way from Michigan is a bit too far.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts

Cheers,
Jeff
Yeah, fortunately, mine were an easy drive away, in a location I'd be going, anyway.

I've thought about this type of deal. I now have the only white cargo van around, with the nice alloy wheels. And, that's your problem: your target buyers are those with cargo vans, mostly tradesmen... because those with wagons already have the nice wheels. Anyone "upgrading" will be going to a larger aftermarket wheel. Tradesmen see no value in nicer wheels.

You might do well with a Craigs ad. Don't you have snow? You'd think someone would bite, to have a second set of wheels for snow tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts