·
Registered
2020 350 XLT AWD LR 148" 3.5L Eco
165 Posts

·
Registered
'21 XLT MR 148 Wagon, Eco, 3:31 LSD, RWD, PSD, NAV, ACC
186 Posts
My 21 XLT did not come with these. Burns my ass looking at that wretched, sharp, rail end.

I know about @Knarfly and will order his more affordable solution soon.

Trouble is--My cart quicky SWELLED when I added 20 sets of floor plateso_O

·
Registered
2018 350 XLT 3.5L
203 Posts
My 21 XLT did not come with these. Burns my ass looking at that wretched, sharp, rail end.

I know about @Knarfly and will order his more affordable solution soon.

Trouble is--My cart quicky SWELLED when I added 20 sets of floor plateso_O
I don't want to take the thread off topic...but, are you just trying to cover the holes, or use them for mounting? Send me a message or an email on the website if I can help with a solution!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Those look like they prevent the seat from moving all the way forward. The top rail extends past the lower rail when slid up.
How often does anyone slide the seat forward? Purpose is to not eff up your leg getting in or out, another fantastic Ford design. They will get knocked off if not removed when sliding the seat forward or just fall off at any time.

·
Registered
94 Posts
We found that the passenger seat gets moved all the way forward when accessing the jack, resulting in some type of caps getting knocked off. The current workaround is to stick on clear plastic corner protectors until something better comes along. We stick them on and then trim back one side with a utility knife. ( corner protector )

Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Gear shift Personal luxury car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts