Ford Transit USA Forum banner

3D Printed Phone Holder

2960 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Stokeloafvan
I've been using a vent holder for my phone and didn't like the fact it blocked the entire vent. I really liked the style of another popular Transit phone mount which blocked the vent much less. I happened to have a low end 3D printer, so I printed my own with a few modifications. A day of printing later and V1...eh V3 was a success. I plan to make a new one that can fit a basic Qi wireless charger and route the charger through the dash to the mount and tighten up the tolerances. Excited to see what other accessories I can print for this van!

Alloy wheel Wheel Tire Automotive tire Rim
Tire Steering wheel Auto part Vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Steering wheel
Vehicle Car Automotive design Auto part Wheel
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I've been using a vent holder for my phone and didn't like the fact it blocked the entire vent. I really liked the style of another popular Transit phone mount which blocked the vent much less. I happened to have a low end 3D printer, so I printed my own with a few modifications. A day of printing later and V1...eh V3 was a success. I plan to make a new one that can fit a basic Qi wireless charger and route the charger through the dash to the mount and tighten up the tolerances. Excited to see what other accessories I can print for this van!

View attachment 130209 View attachment 130206 View attachment 130207 View attachment 130208
I know this is old but is there any way you could send me the file to print this phone holder?

· Registered
2015 3.5L EB 148 Highroof Extended
259 Posts
That came out really nice! I made one very similar for my old Pixel phone. Just recently upgraded to iphone13, so I had to swap out the "holder" portion for the new phone size. I just ended up using a Magsafe wireless charger. I actually like it way better than the wired charging.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.