Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve had my transit for a few months. I put Weathertech flaps on the front immediately, but so far I haven’t found a solution for the dual rear wheels.

Mine is throwing a lot of mud and small stones and I need a clean looking solution.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input, I never saw the option when I ordered it.
I have a set ordered off eBay.

·
Registered
2020 350HD DRW AWD HR EL black fully windowed
12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 350HD DRW AWD HR EL black fully windowed
12 Posts
Ok... took the bull by the horns with them DRW mud flaps... bought the EK3Z16A550-CA drw mud flaps said to fit 2015-2018 Transits. I got a 2020.

They are on the truck now. Only mod was to redrill the two upper mounting holes 1/4’’ outwards. I also added two plastic clips I had removed from the truck’s fender flares on the flaps unused holes.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ok... took the bull by the horns with them DRW mud flaps... bought the EK3Z16A550-CA drw mud flaps said to fit 2015-2018 Transits. I got a 2020.

They are on the truck now. Only mod was to redrill the two upper mounting holes 1/4’’ outwards. I also added two plastic clips I had removed from the truck’s fender flares on the flaps unused holes.
Hello Rene B-One,
I also have the 2020 DRW with the same rims. I see from the picture you have not added valve stem extendors. I was thinking I would buy a chuck that would work and set it up with one of those DC charges for RVs. I have been emailing with VIAIR Corp and they are saying I can use the 89P-RVS Portable Tire Inflator with these two items off of Amazon to make it work for the transit DRWs.
1) JACO Lightning T-Series Tire Air Chuck - 1/4" F-NPT (Open Flow)
2) Milton (S-684-4) 1/4" MNPT Male Tank Valve

Do you have a mobile solution? Does anyone have a mobile solution that does not include adding valve extendors? I prefere to have a solution that will work for other vehicles, so I am leaning twards this solution.

Thanks for the help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts