Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I recently had my 2019 Transit 350 HD DRW converted to 4x4 by QuadVan in Oregon. They did an awesome job, van drives great and looks great. John is a magician! This conversion lead me to my most recent issue… The lethargic, lazy engine that is the 3.2L Diesel! I have 6 kids and one on the way, it also gets windy here, pressing my foot through the floorboards to go 60mph up a mild hill is just not ok with me. So I went to work finding solutions, I found two tuners in or from Canada, but this wasn’t enough, they only tuned. I wanted more! So I reached out to some Australian shops, and found one that I’m working with on a stage one and two packages. The most potent of the options will come with a modified Garrett turbo and an upgraded intercooler. I’ve sourced PCM’s so they will have them on hand. Essentially a person will be able to buy kits complete with emissions friendly tunes and other goodies. Please message me if interested. If I can generate enough interest it will help with the cost!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts