Ford Transit USA Forum banner

3.2 Diesel keeps blowing FP fuses

2289 7
16 Transit 3500 SRW diesel 90k miles has been at the dealership for the last 3wks thanks to Corona 19, display showed blocked fuel filter, came on for less than 10 seconds, two days later van leaves me on the side of the road, dealer said keeps blowing FP fuse they replaced fuel pump and driver module, still is blowing fuses ???? Cant get a hold of the ford mechanic to find out much more, they have the place locked down like a prison. Not that I think this has anything to do with it but I did have the Ecu remapped and the van has been deleated 15k miles ago.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was a recall for a fuel pump related issue for 2015-2016 Diesels. You can check to see if yours is affected by entering your VIN at Check for Recalls: Vehicle, Car Seat, Tire, Equipment .
After the dealer told me it was going to be 1,800 plus tax to replace internal fuel pump and Driver module, I checked with the recall but my vehicle VIN number was left out I got a hold of corporate Ford they said they would financially take care of it shortly after is when the dealer told me they replace the pump and the driver module and it still is blowing fuse.

· Registered
4 Posts
16 Transit 3500 SRW diesel 90k miles has been at the dealership for the last 3wks thanks to Corona 19, display showed blocked fuel filter, came on for less than 10 seconds, two days later van leaves me on the side of the road, dealer said keeps blowing FP fuse they replaced fuel pump and driver module, still is blowing fuses ???? Cant get a hold of the ford mechanic to find out much more, they have the place locked down like a prison. Not that I think this has anything to do with it but I did have the Ecu remapped and the van has been deleated 15k miles ago.
Have you figured this out yet? im having similar problem with 2018 T-350 3.2 diesel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts