Ford Transit USA Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if and when the 2023 Transit Trail order banks will open? All I see and hear is that it is going to happen before the end of the year for spring 2023 delivery. I don’t want to miss the opportunity, especially since the order banks won’t be open long. I’ve even heard rumor of a lottery situation? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

· Registered
1,923 Posts
Anyone know if and when the 2023 Transit Trail order banks will open? All I see and hear is that it is going to happen before the end of the year for spring 2023 delivery.
If by "order banks" you mean the ability to order a custom (COVP) order, then I believe the 2023 order bank closed a couple of months ago. So the next opportunity would be to order a 2024 whenever that order bank opens (summer?).

I think dealers can still place stock orders, though not sure if that's realistic for "fancier" van (?)

· Registered
2018 Ford Transit 250 MR Cargo ECO
1,574 Posts
Maybe just find a big commercial Ford dealer or someone who specializes in Transit and put in the order for what you want with the understanding that if you do not have a vin by the time 2024 orders start you can convert the order to a 2024?

· Registered
24 Posts
I ordered mine from a local dealer two days after Ford came out with the press release. Dealer says the order has been accepted but no idea when / if production will be scheduled. I expect a significant delay as the supply chain pipeline is still weak and it will take Ford some time to tool up production on this new model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.