Ford Transit USA Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Ed, thank you for helping us all here. I sent the money order to you for the CrewVanMan 2023 B-O-B Transit Service booklet. Im excited!
I sent you 2 DM/PM/conversations in this forum hoping to reach you and place the order asap. Yes I had to excersize the forum system in order to see the conversations feature presented to open a direct conversation with members. Thank you Katie

·
Registered
2022 Transit AWD W2X, 2005 Honda Odyssey EX
319 Posts
I must have missed it but where can I get the most current 2023 order guide link?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I must have missed it but where can I get the most current 2023 order guide link?
Here is one good place. Blue Oval Forums. They keep a good log of last update, changes, etc. They now have the Adventure Package listed, for example.

I think I had to sign up (create a log-in) a few years ago when I first downloaded a Transit Order Guide. I can report no ill effects from that :)

(This is the USA Guide; there is a separate one for Canada.)

It's a great resource.

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 · (Edited)
The Adventure Prep package was never an available option to order for the 2023 Transit. Even though it was listed in the 2023 Ford Transit Order Guide, Ford never gave us access to order it when building out a preview order. As of a few days ago, Ford has added the Transit Trail package to the Ford order system but we have NO PRICING for it and they are showing it as 'Late Availability' with information TBA. My contact is telling me it could be April 2023 before we know more about this package and can actually be able to order it and get it scheduled for production.

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Looking for Ford to issue a updated 2023 Ford Transit Order Guide that will give us the details for the Transit Trail package. Once we get that information, hopefully we will have pricing and the final options that will make up that package.

·
Registered
2022 Transit AWD W2X, 2005 Honda Odyssey EX
319 Posts
Here is one good place. Blue Oval Forums. They keep a good log of last update, changes, etc. They now have the Adventure Package listed, for example.

I think I had to sign up (create a log-in) a few years ago when I first downloaded a Transit Order Guide. I can report no ill effects from that :)

(This is the USA Guide; there is a separate one for Canada.)

It's a great resource.
I got it! Thanks!

61 - 66 of 66 Posts