Ford Transit USA Forum banner

2022 grill replacement

823 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Djxtr
Is there consensus on whether or not this one works? I like the raptor lights. And ability to remove the FORD letters.
Price is still nuts for a grille, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
Blue 2022 EL AWD
138 Posts
I ordered mine from Europe with out the lights. Shipping took about 2 weeks. But it was under $300 shipped.

Grabbed a plug off amazon and it fill the hole nicely.
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Tire Car Vehicle

· Registered
385 Posts
Is there consensus on whether or not this one works? I like the raptor lights. And ability to remove the FORD letters.
Price is still nuts for a grille, though.

Given that the pic is of the grill on a pre-2020 facelift van I'd confirm with the seller that the one you are ordering is designed for the slightly larger 2020+ grill.

Personally I like the OEM Ford Europe one a bit better, but that's just personal taste.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Given that the pic is of the grill on a pre-2020 facelift van I'd confirm with the seller that the one you are ordering is designed for the slightly larger 2020+ grill.

Personally I like the OEM Ford Europe one a bit better, but that's just personal taste.
thanks for letting me know; I dont have the eye to tell that it's pre-facelift, and thus not right for my 2022. thanks.
And yeah that OEM one is just so expensive I'm looking at the other options out there.

· Registered
60 Posts
I ordered mine from Europe with out the lights. Shipping took about 2 weeks. But it was under $300 shipped.

Grabbed a plug off amazon and it fill the hole nicely.
View attachment 179155

Thanks for the link I just ordered from the same place. Best price and no question on shipping ive seen yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts