Ford Transit USA Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Even though I am not yet among THE CHOSEN, I still feel a little giddy to see things moving. It has all felt a little Other-Worldly, a sort of Cross-Dimensional-Worm-Hole dream thing until now. Progress is now tangible and I can't help but smile.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Even though I am not yet among THE CHOSEN, I still feel a little giddy to see things moving. It has all felt a little Other-Worldly, a sort of Cross-Dimensional-Worm-Hole dream thing until now. Progress is now tangible and I can't help but smile.
Like any good drama writer knows, they have to build you up so the smash down is that much more painful! Just kidding. Hope everyone gets the van of their dreams........

Reactions: Burton M

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ours is one of these 5, so hopefully your right and they get carried over and more importantly selected next time. 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Me too! Was excited for a hot minute but am waiting patiently w everyone else again.

·
Registered
2022 Transit XL AWD Ecoboost 148" High Roof
1 Posts
Any guesses on build time and shipping time with a production date of 1/17/22?

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Any guesses on build time and shipping time with a production date of 1/17/22?
It all has to do with the location of your dealership relative to the Kansas City assembly plant, if your Transit will have to go on a rail car and if it is a MR or HR model. Your dealer should know all of that information if they have previously ordered a Transit.

·
Registered
22 148 Cargo M Roof AWD on order
187 Posts
Ed what is the approximate Time from a Transit build Day to delivery time to
your Dealer Ship and ready for pick up from customer ?

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Ed what is the approximate Time from a Transit build Day to delivery time to
your Dealer Ship and ready for pick up from customer ?
Your order was one of the ones that Ford made changes to last night. NEW build date is 2/02/2022.

Best to wait and see if dates change as we have seen what happened to the 2021 models that moved to various dates and some ended up getting built months later than expected.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just saw an ad on a Ford TV ad that if you custom order a Ford before January 6th 2022 there is a $1500 rebate. I paused and replayed to see the fine print and the Transit was on it, but I can't find the info online. Does anyone here know the details and if the deal would apply to one I ordered in November that is scheduled to be built week of January 17th?

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
I just saw an ad on a Ford TV ad that if you custom order a Ford before January 6th 2022 there is a $1500 rebate. I paused and replayed to see the fine print and the Transit was on it, but I can't find the info online. Does anyone here know the details and if the deal would apply to one I ordered in November that is scheduled to be built week of January 17th?
Call Ford and ask them what the rebate code is for that $1500 rebate. If we go to look for any rebates for the Transit, nothing like that is out there. We find them on the Escape and other Ford models but nothing for the Transit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
2022 High Roof Building - With Ford finishing out 2021 builds with High Roofs I can see how it would make sense continuing with High Roofs into 2022. They doubtless have their lines jigged for this body configuration and continuing makes the most sense. Perhaps we will see them continuing to build the High Roofs for some time until they get those 2022 HR orders completed, or at least significantly reduce HR backlog. Could be some time before we see the other roof sizes. I don't know this, but just speculating.

·
Registered
2022 250 HR EXT, Avalanche Gray, Adventure Prep Package - Ordered 11/2021
9 Posts
I have been swamped with year end work and have not checked the forum for any production updates since I placed my order in November. I just assumed it would likely be manufactured April at the earliest. My wife asked me last week if I had heard anything and I forgot to check. It was a great surprise when I received the email from Ford last Thursday that I have a production date in February. I have not updated my wife as it will be a great Christmas surprise to give her.

We plan our first adventure driving it 1500 miles over a week from Crossley Ford back to Orlando with some camping along the way. Getting excited and I will have some time over the holidays to plan some of the first build phase.

I also have the issue with the order tracker still saying invalid VIN.

2022 HR EXT RWD, avalanche gray, adventure prep package.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Guess Ford is taking off this week as they are not showing any allocations in line for this week. We thought they might roll over the 5 from last week but not showing based on the ones to be pulled on December 23rd.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was hoping for an early Christmas present...I suppose I'll have to hope for a late one next week!

·
Registered
16 Posts
my online tracking link works as of today, it will not generate the window sticker yet but I can see all the options and specifics at ford vehicle order tracking when I hit accept and track it takes me to order tracking status page

Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
You won't see a online window sticker until about 10 days before the build date as that is when Ford sends the paperwork to the plant to start the build for the vehicle.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts