Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So out of the 16 orders with the 'P' Preview indicator, Ford pulled 14 for production (indicated with a 'S' now). So let's see the excitement on these 14 2022 Transits when you look at this list.

Order Code....Body Style...Scheduled Build Date...Order Date

R03B
................R3X...............WEEK of 2/14/2022.......9/11
R04B................R3X...............WEEK of 2/14/2022.......9/11
K02L.................R3X...............WEEK of 2/21/2022.......9/15
R19N................R2C...............WEEK of 2/21/2022........9/21
V16V.................R2V................WEEK of 2/21/2022.......9/22
R24R................U8U................WEEK of 2/14/2022.......9/28
B13P.................F4X.................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....10/01
M34B................X9X.................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....10/04
F38Y.................W3U................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....10/05
M59P.................U8U................WEEK of 2/14/2022.....10/11
K58W.................U8U................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....10/15
B04L..................U8X.................WEEK of 2/14/2022.....11/01
P15T..................R3X..................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....11/15
J79K..................W3U.................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....11/24

As I have indicated previously, Ford usually builds the same body styles as well as having parts for the particular Transit order. Note that these are mostly HR Transits with one exception (R2C) and the order dates are spread out which are most likely the parts for these vans will be available based on the production date(s).

·
Registered
497 Posts
Low roofs next week? :D
Maybeeee. How about those Valentine builds:love:💖

I just want a healthy white low roof. With all it's Turbochargers, 10speeds, and a locking diff. Don't care if it's a boy or a girl. 🚐

·
Registered
19 Posts
In this post from a couple weeks ago, my order (K35M) was indicated as one of the "P" linked orders, but it wasn't indicated as one of the "P" linked orders for this week. So I guess the status of my order changed? Does Ford make a new selection of "P" orders every week, or does an order typically stay on the "P" list until the order is pulled?

·
Registered
25 Posts
So let's see the excitement on these 14 2022 Transits when you look at this list.
Not sure how to adequately express my excitement seeing my order on this list, but there is a grown ass man jumping around in his basement right now! After my initial order was placed nearly a year ago and spending much of it chasing a fumbling, stumbling dealer who couldn't get it done, this is a pretty great day! Thank you Ed, this is great news. I'll look forward to updates along the way.

·
Registered
497 Posts
In this post from a couple weeks ago, my order (K35M) was indicated as one of the "P" linked orders, but it wasn't indicated as one of the "P" linked orders for this week. So I guess the status of my order changed? Does Ford make a new selection of "P" orders every week, or does an order typically stay on the "P" list until the order is pulled?
Mine d21b was one of the first 4 to be (p) previewed 2 weeks ago and not set to (s) a build date. Just like you.
those orders are still in the system as previewed even though they are not on the list that Ed posted today.
They are most likely waiting on a body type or part to get built as soon as it's there. It is a positive thing that your was selected to be previewed. Hopefully it's just waiting for your body type and not some paint color or a missing part. Yes I see just now You got a low roof too.

·
Registered
5,133 Posts
What Ford chooses each week can change as more dealer orders get into the mix and the parts supply changes. You may even have a 'P' on the order during the week but when the final choices are made, a order that did not have a initial 'P' status may end up getting pulled for production. I only see our dealership side and not the complete picture with ALL of the dealer orders in the system. There can be conflicts with other dealer allocations as well as what Ford is doing with the Vehicle Verification System between dealers.

·
Registered
Ordered 12/03/21 - 2022 Passenger XL 250 148" Med. Roof. AWD Carbon Grey., build date: Jan 31
12 Posts
Nice, just got my email saying ours was scheduled as well! Do you know if there is any way to make adjustments to the build specs at this point (if getting built Feb?) or once there is a VIN its locked in?

3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Out of the initial 19 allocations we had for the week, they pared down the final ones to 14. But what is still showing on the system are 5 orders with the 'P' ...NOT SELECTED.

J25P.....R2C
M73B...R2X
M62C...R2X
K26M...W2X
R40H...W2X

Assuming that these are still on the report may indicate they will rollover to the next weeks allocation.
Still 4 of the 5 are HR models so that may the reverse of what happened with the last built 2021 models.
Another thought is the 'E' Transits are based on the larger Transit body styles so they may be building the larger body style gas models with the 'E' Transits.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice, just got my email saying ours was scheduled as well! Do you know if there is any way to make adjustments to the build specs at this point (if getting built Feb?) or once there is a VIN its locked in?
Once you get a VIN and projected build date, your order is locked out from the dealer to make any changes. That is why you should have your order just like you want it once you make your final choices and make your deposit. Ford can pull the order for scheduling at any point and you will have to live with the choices you make.

·
Registered
Ordered 12/03/21 - 2022 Passenger XL 250 148" Med. Roof. AWD Carbon Grey., build date: Jan 31
12 Posts
Once you get a VIN and projected build date, your order is locked out from the dealer to make any changes. That is why you should have your order just like you want it once you make your final choices and make your deposit. Ford can pull the order for scheduling at any point and you will have to live with the choices you make.
Understood. Here we go I guess!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just got my email! Ordered mid-November, U8U, T350HD HR 148 Extended AWD Cargo, Oxford White, LOADED with All the Goodies! Build scheduled for the last week of February.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
674 Posts
Any pattern with colors? Are those all white? :eek: Or, were there any Abyss Gray's in that lot?

So out of the 16 orders with the 'P' Preview indicator, Ford pulled 14 for production (indicated with a 'S' now). So let's see the excitement on these 14 2022 Transits when you look at this list.

Order Code....Body Style...Scheduled Build Date...Order Date

R03B
................R3X...............WEEK of 2/14/2022.......9/11
R04B................R3X...............WEEK of 2/14/2022.......9/11
K02L.................R3X...............WEEK of 2/21/2022.......9/15
R19N................R2C...............WEEK of 2/21/2022........9/21
V16V.................R2V................WEEK of 2/21/2022.......9/22
R24R................U8U................WEEK of 2/14/2022.......9/28
B13P.................F4X.................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....10/01
M34B................X9X.................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....10/04
F38Y.................W3U................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....10/05
M59P.................U8U................WEEK of 2/14/2022.....10/11
K58W.................U8U................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....10/15
B04L..................U8X.................WEEK of 2/14/2022.....11/01
P15T..................R3X..................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....11/15
J79K..................W3U.................WEEK of 2/21/2022.....11/24

As I have indicated previously, Ford usually builds the same body styles as well as having parts for the particular Transit order. Note that these are mostly HR Transits with one exception (R2C) and the order dates are spread out which are most likely the parts for these vans will be available based on the production date(s).

·
Registered
25 Posts
I placed my order w the dealer last Monday and tonight received my vin# and a production date of 2/21 wow!
I’m amazed after reading just last week that I may have missed the boat for a 2022

·
Registered
5,133 Posts
I placed my order w the dealer last Monday and tonight received my vin# and a production date of 2/21 wow!
I’m amazed after reading just last week that I may have missed the boat for a 2022
Getting your order pulled AT ANY TIME relates to forum thread #10 above. Be sure the order your have submitted to the dealer is what you want!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any pattern with colors? Are those all white? :eek: Or, were there any Abyss Gray's in that lot?
Avalanche Gray...5
Oxford White...4
Blue Jeans...2
Abyss Gray...2
Carbonized Gray...1

I don't think Exterior paint color is a high priority at least for this selection of Transits. I think a earlier selection may have been more of the Oxford White colors. If you see the pictures from the recent 2021 arrivals at Crossley Ford over half of those are Avalanche Gray.

·
Registered
16 Posts
my order was scheduled yesterday as well with a production of jan 17 its a loaded e2c carbonized grey ordered sept 17th approx.

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear William Griffith,

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Transit XL CARGO VAN has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 17, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at​

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ours is one of these 5, so hopefully your right and they get carried over and more importantly selected next time. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

·
Registered
12 Posts
Woo Hoo,
Just got an email yesterday that my Ford Transit is scheduled to be built the week of January 17th 2022. I guess I better get ready for the build out!! I ordered it on November 4. It has a VIN assigned, does anyone know how far after that delivery usually happens? I still can't click on the "Track my Order" button and get information, it says "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.". Is there usually a wait for that to become active?

Thanks,
Hoot
Font Screenshot Parallel Document Number

·
Registered
22 148 Cargo M Roof AWD on order
187 Posts
I got my 22 vin # two weeks ago , build week of 1/31/22, and have not had any luck
with the Ford Vin tracker either, I think maybe Ford have not set the system for
customer 22 Vins Tracker yet??

1 - 20 of 58 Posts