Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I ordered the 2022 Transit Crew Van today. Regular (130) WB - Low Roof

Does anyone know the dimensions of the cargo space behind the second row of seats? (Back of seat to the back doors)

Cheers!

·
Registered
188 Posts
/subscribe

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have a 2020 130WB Medium Roof Passenger, I can measure the distance from the 2nd row to the back if you like, it should be the same as 2022 Crew. Let me know, I'll be out in the van tonight working on it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 2020 130WB Medium Roof Passenger, I can measure the distance from the 2nd row to the back if you like, it should be the same as 2022 Crew. Let me know, I'll be out in the van tonight working on it.
yes, please! im trying to figure out how much space I have for a bed on overnight trips.

many thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My understanding is you can't order a 2022 yet, and the ordering for 2021 has ended.

Let us know what your dealer says.
For sure. They are projecting 16 weeks for the build time. Could be longer. Could be shorter. Ford’s “chip plant” in Asia burnt down, so that’s why things are taking so long. Salesman told me my Crew will be labeled as SOLD, so I have priority in the “chip line”.. we shall see.

·
Registered
313 Posts
For sure. They are projecting 16 weeks for the build time. Could be longer. Could be shorter. Ford’s “chip plant” in Asia burnt down, so that’s why things are taking so long. Salesman told me my Crew will be labeled as SOLD, so I have priority in the “chip line”.. we shall see.
If I were you I'd be concerned that your dealer is blowing smoke, or smoking something, or maybe both. Orders for 2021s had to be in the system on June 1. Orders for 2022s aren't allowed yet by Ford. There are a TON of 2021s that did get ordered and still have to be built. Even if you are able to order a 2022 you're likely looking at end of the year at the earliest for delivery. I've got a 2021 on order since March and I'll consider myself lucky if I get it in 16 weeks from today.

Not trying to rain on your parade, just trying to help you manage expectations like I wish someone had done for me when I ordered in March.

Good luck!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I were you I'd be concerned that your dealer is blowing smoke, or smoking something, or maybe both. Orders for 2021s had to be in the system on June 1. Orders for 2022s aren't allowed yet by Ford. There are a TON of 2021s that did get ordered and still have to be built. Even if you are able to order a 2022 you're likely looking at end of the year at the earliest for delivery. I've got a 2021 on order since March and I'll consider myself lucky if I get it in 16 weeks from today.

Not trying to rain on your parade, just trying to help you manage expectations like I wish someone had done for me when I ordered in March.

Good luck!
I appreciate the brutal honestly buddy. It’s worth the wait IMHO. Keep me posted if you get any updates on yours!

Cheers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.